Want something totally different and fun?
Pole Perfect Fitness do love a good party and what better than a Pole or Aerial party at our studio in King’s Lynn.
What can you expect in a party?
Each Pole Perfect Fitness party is tailored exclusively to meet your needs. But as an example we typically begin by teaching you some basic spins, swings and static holds (Depending on apparatus) after a thorough Warm Up. We then choreograph these basic tricks into an awesome routine, complete with transitional moves and some floor work. After a short practice, it’s time to strut your funky stuff, finishing with a Cool Down and Stretches.
We cater to a number of events:
- Hen Party.
- Birthday Party.
- Work / Corporate / Team Bonding Party.
- Leaving Party.
- Divorce Party.
- Team building session.
- Kids Parties(Non Pole).
In recent years particularly Pole Fitness is the fastest growing form of fitness worldwide, a fusion of gymnastics, ballet and sensual dance (It’s the slippers that do it). But we can also offer Aerial Arts which consists of Aerial Silks, Static Trapeze, Aerial Hoop, which can be single apparatus sessions or a mixture which we call CircusFit. Benefiting from over a combined 15+ years experience in the Pole . Aerial and Fitness industry; Pole Perfect Fitness are all fully qualified instructors, fully insured, 1st aid trained and holding the leading industries qualifications.
We offer the best when it comes to making your parties that little bit extra special, giving you a wonderful memorable day out! It is a TOTALLY unique way to have fun and experience something that stands out.
It’s CHEAPER than you think!
(Ages are 5 to 11)
|Duration & Price||60 Minutes (£7.50 per person)||60 Minutes (£9 per person)
90 Minutes (£12 per person)
|Extra Room Hire (Food)||30 Minutes (£30)||N/A|
|Min / Max Numbers||8 / 20 – Children||6 / 24 – Party Guests|
|What’s Included:||· Celebratory Balloon (Theme Relevant).
· Certificates for all attendees.
· Group photo & actions shots / videos of the party.
|Terms & Conditions:||1. 50% Non Refundable Deposit is required to secure the date.
2. 7 Days before Party date you will be contacted to finalise numbers and make final payment. The party is not finalised without this payment.
3. All Party Guests are required to pay the required fee whether participating or observing.
4. The party consent form must be completed prior to the party starting; this should be done at the 7 day finalisation to save time during the party. We accept no responsibility if any of this information is inaccurate leading to cancellation of the party.
5. Late Policy applies. The party starts and ends at its allotted time, it will not be extended, there are no exceptions.
6. All active participants of the party must complete the Warm up to be allowed to take part in the session.
7. Cancellation Policy of 7 days pre hire date applies.
8. Anyone under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs will not be permitted. We reserve the right to refuse participation in the session if we believe that any participant is a risk to themselves or anyone within the session.
9. Application of hand creams and body lotions is strictly prohibited and deemed unsafe up to 24 hours before the session. We reserve the right to refuse participation in the session if we believe that any participant is a risk to themselves or anyone within the session.
10. Strictly no refunds, there are no exceptions.
Just a few Testimonials:
“Hi Jane. I just wanted to say a massive thank you for the pole dancing lesson on Saturday, the girls and I had a great time! We ended up going to Heights in the end and guess what there is a pole on the dance floor, so you can imagine our excitement when the DJ played ‘Sexy back” Christabel N
“Booked pole perfect for my sister’s hen party this weekend. 20 hens from 17 to 45. We had such a laugh. GREAT memories and photos. Lots of Achey arms and bruises but 100% worth it. Highly recommend. instructors.” Kelly H-N