Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions ‘TFS’ shall mean The Fitness Studios and ‘PPF’ shall mean Pole Perfect Fitness.
Instructions and Participation:
TFS and/or PPF programme/session has been designed for adults that appear to be healthy.
Content of session: –
- Warm up
- Cool down including stretches
- 1.1 All activities will be explained and demonstrated. If you feel you have not understood any instruction you must notify the Instructor so that activities can be further explained and demonstrated until fully clear.
- 1.2 Your signed Screening Form and Terms and Conditions must be received before you can attend any classes and must be immediately updated if your circumstances change.
- 1.3 TFS and PPF reserve the right to refuse entry to any class if, in their personal opinion, any participant is a risk to themselves or others in the class. This may include (but is not limited to) failure to listen to or comply with the instructions and safety guidelines given, appearing to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or the recent application of hand creams or body lotions that TFS/PPF deems unsafe.
- 1.4 If you are late and warm up has started you may not be allowed to join in a TFS/PPF session for your own safety. Safe warm up is essential to ensure that your muscles and joints are prepared for exercise in order to prevent injuries. Failure to attend before the warm up has been completed may result in forfeiture of your class payment.
- 1.5 PPF explicitly asks that you do not attempt any exercise at home that you have not been taught within sessions in the interests of your own safety. Failure to respect this request may result in PPF refusing entry and/or participation in future sessions.
- 1.6 As outlined in the Screening Form, you must immediately stop and notify the Instructor if at any point during the session you feel pain or discomfort. Please note that a Sports Therapist regularly on site and may be able to assist in preventing any further issues; if you would like to seek the assistance of our Sports Therapist at any time (subject to availability) please inform your Instructor.
- 1.7 TFS and PPF reserves the right to make adaptions to class timetable at any time, all classes are subject to change at any time. This is to allow but not limited to extreme weather conditions, local area situations, students particular requirements and the like. It is your responsibility to keep your contact information up to date!
- 1.8 If a class or course is cancelled by TFS/PPF, your class/sessions or courses will be rearranged. Where this is not possible, any monies will be refunded. We will endeavor to provide as much notice as possible should a class or course need to be rescheduled. In such cases your booking account will be credited.
- 2.1 Places are reserved on a first come first served basis and only confirmed upon receipt of payment in full and completed forms (Screening Form and Terms & Conditions).
- 2.2 You will not be refunded if TFS/PPF exercise their discretion and decide that it is unsafe for you to participate as a result of any of the reasons outlined at section 1 above and are unable to allocate your space in any class/session to another participant.
- 2.3 If you become injured or ill and unable to continue to attend a TFS/PPF session a refund can only be given when supported by appropriate medical evidence. In such cases your booking account will be credited.
- 2.4 TFS/PPF reserve the right to exercise their discretion in exceptional circumstances, however you may not be refunded monies paid in advance in respect of classes/sessions you have booked but fail to attend if less than 12 hours’ notice is given, save for in the event of illness or injury preventing you from participating in any fitness activities, supported by medical evidence. In such cases your booking account will be credited with the pro-rata payment on receipt of the appropriate medical evidence. Nothing in this clause shall preclude you from obtaining a refund if TFS/PPF are in serious default of their obligations to you.
- 2.5 Please note that your class payment may be forfeited if you are deemed unfit to attend any class/session as a result of having deliberately provided incorrect or misleading information in your Screening Form replies.
- 3.1 All Subscriptions of TFS are strictly payable per calendar month on the 1st and are not transferrable.
- 3.2 Fixed Term Subscriptions can only be placed on hold save for in the event of illness or injury preventing you from participating, supported by documentary evidence from your doctor, and this will therefore extend the terms by the length of time placed on hold.
- 3.2.1 At the end of your contracted period you are required to inform TFS / PPF within 5 business working days of the end of the Calendar Month of any changes to TFS / PPF Subscriptions, no changes can be made after this date until the following month, we accept no responsibility if you fail to inform us with the required notice (Once the Subscription has been initiated by the Booking System) and you will be required to fulfil terms of the Subscription.
- 3.3 All Block Bookings of TFS/PPF are non transferable; TFS Fitness Block of 10 will expire 10 weeks after start date of purchase / PPF Block Bookings of 4/8/10 lessons will expire 8/12/14 weeks after 1st registration respectively, unless rolled forward in the case of illness/injury preventing you from participating, supported by documentary evidence from your doctor and on receipt which TFS / PPF will keep a copy on your file. In such cases your booking account will be credited with the pro-rata payment on receipt of the appropriate medical evidence.
Ad Hoc Events:
(Ad Hoc Events including but not exhaustive to KSFL Packages/Specialist courses/Workshops/Master Classes/Photo Shoots)
- 3.4 Places for all Ad Hoc Events are non-refundable, save for in the event of illness or injury preventing you from participating, supported by documentary evidence from your doctor and if TFS/PPF are unable to allocate your space in any class/session to another participant (3.4.1 and 3.4.2 are except from this). In such cases where your place can be filled by another participant and on receipt of the appropriate medical evidence your booking account will be credited. Nothing in this clause shall preclude you from obtaining a refund if TFS/PPF are in serious default of their obligations to you.
- 3.4.1 Places for any KSFL packages/courses are strictly no refund under any circumstances once you receive the information, booklet, VIP access and other items associated with that particular course.
- 3.4.2 PPF Parties require 50% deposit of total fee to confirm booking and the remainder 50% is required no later than 7 days pre event. Strictly no refunds.
Purchases via Shop:
- 3.5 Are strictly non refundable as you are ordering a specific product.
- 3.6 Orders can only be confirmed with payment.
- 3.7 All Clothing and Lessons are Local PickUp and must be collected within 3 working days.
- 3.8 Accessories that have been requested to be posted, will be done so within 1 working day, 1st class normal postal service.
- 3.9 PPF accepts no responsibility for lost orders in post, receipt proves order posted.
- 3.10 All vouchers expire 1 Calendar Month from purchase for you to contact TFS / PPF unless prior agreement in writing and specific T’s & C’s listed above will apply to the specific voucher item purchased.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
I have read, understood and accept the Terms & Conditions outlined above.
Please remember this is for your reference, do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries or would like clarification.