Aerial Pilates with Pole Perfect Fitness!
Aerial Pilates AKA Contemporary Pilates (Hammock Based) embraces the fundamentals of Pilates; focusing on achieving optimum posture, improved alignment and core stability with the benefits of increased proprioception, balance, fitness and general well-being. You’ll be able to stretch further for longer and with less strain as your body enjoys this workout.
The combination of both Aerial Fitness and Pilates creates a fun, challenging workout!
This programme is designed to be taught to all levels and can help clients with remedial needs. Specific attention is paid to modifying exercises for individuals, correcting and ‘spotting clients’.
Our classes are all about fun and fitness; for all ages, sizes and abilities. We all work together to be encouraging and all inclusive. Please browse the website for information regarding class timetable before emailing us, but if there is something you cant find then don’t hesitate to ask!
Aerial Pilates has many benefits:
- Help to align the body.
- Release tension.
- Develop & strengthen stabilising muscles.
- Improve core strength.
- Improve flexibility.
Added benefits of the hammocks include:
- Full inversions to decompress joints.
- Intensifying body weight through part suspension.
- Balanced with total relaxation as you rest & de-stress in the hammocks.
- Build your confidence & energy levels.
- Weight loss.
- Fun way to keep fit.
What is best to wear?
- Gym trousers (Lycra or Leggings) to start with is ok such that it covers the backs of the knees.
- Leg warmers.
- Vest top and Light Jumper (Wear clothing that covers your armpit area and entire midriff).
- No jewellery is to be worn or anything that can get caught on the hammock.
- Allow any food in your stomach to fully digest prior to attending class.
- Are not overly hungry when attending class, so that you do not get “light-headed” when upside-down.
- Please bring your own Yoga mat for the floor sections of the class (Basic Fitness Matt can be provided).
- Please see our timetable for specific class times and dates.
- Classes are available as Blocks or Memberships, please contact for specific costs to ensure your getting the best options available for you.
- Please see T’s and C’s prior to booking.
Pole Perfect Fitness can also offer:
- 1-2-1 personalised lesson. 1 hour tuition for those who are a little nervous about starting or would like a little extra practice. We can also offer small group training such as 2-2-1 or 3-2-1 sessions.
- Workshops designed to improve existing skills in a safe and encouraging atmosphere hosted by a variety of fitness professionals including experienced pole instructors, personal trainers, gymnastic coaches and more.
- Parties. Want something totally different and fun for your works Christmas do, Leaving Party, Hen or Birthdays? Then we can offer PARTY PACKAGES!!!We can tailor the party to be fitness specific, routines or more, option to have a bar offering Mocktails on arrival and drinks once the session has finished.